Saturday, September 17, 2011

Preview of Upcoming Articles and Features

The "blog-o-sphere" has done a lot of great things. It's used by tons, to share stories, to tell stories, or as I prefer mine to do free-lance reporting.

There have been several cases where I have just happened to see something, took a picture, and could share it via this blog, however, there are also cases where I go into great detail. I always attempt to provide credible secondary sources. Both for a journalism aspect, but also because I don't want you to believe my blog. Go out, check out the other information on the same topic, research, and then make up your own mind.

A lot of my stories are re-posts, or a different version of a story. For example, I have gotten stories from infowars.com of which was on their front page. I then additionally did an article, becausest I though others should know about it. Which is why twitter is so great. The more people that see the information, the better. That's scary the establishment.

There are some articles, however, where I am doing active journalism, notes, pictures, interviews, etc. These stories are pretty big. One of them involves creepy police issues, for now I'll leave that at that.

The other, which I think people will like better easily millions, most likely higher, is being purposely stolen from anyone who eats food. If you eat, this is effecting you, one way or another, and the worse the economy gets, the more they're going to rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer

A new disclaimer is currently being written, and will be posted in this space when available.