Thursday, September 23, 2010

Forgive my lack of posting.

Although I have clearly have had injuries over the past several months the fact that both the quality, and the quantity of my posts and columns have decreased is discouraging.

I have strong convictions in the beliefs I fight to defend, and the views I put forth on this blog, and while I am certainly not one of the most influential people, it is the believe that one person can make a difference that sets the course of our country of which I must continue to believe in, and in turn continue to publish pieces.

I feel ashamed that I have no kept as up to date with the current political scene, as I have no excuse for doing so, however, I can assure, for those who actually do read my words that I will continue to fight, use our nation's strongest weapon, the pen, and both the quanity and quality of my works will drastically increase.

Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read what I've written, those who agree, and those who believe that through spirited debate the best results are yielded.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer

A new disclaimer is currently being written, and will be posted in this space when available.